Grande evento 2006! Dopo dieci anni i Take That sono tornati! Il 24 novembre uscirà il nuovo album (Beautiful world) e le radio già trasmettono il primo singolo "Patience". Come da tradizione, nel loro tour promozionale, hanno fatto tappa anche qui in Italia; infatti stasera sono a Milano all'Alkatraz. Chissà che folla ci sarà! Ecco qui un paio di foto che li ritraggono a Radio Dj stamattina, durante Dj chiama Italia dove, tra una ricordo e uno scherzo, hanno riempito di nostalgia i loro vecchi fan (tra cui la sottoscritta).
Patience
Just have a little patience,
Still hurting from a love I lost,
I’m feeling your frustration,
but in any minute all the pain will stop,
just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
don’t be to hard on my emotions.
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend
I’ll try to be strong, believe me I’m trying to move on
Its complicated but understand me,
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience yeah
Have a little patience yeah.
Cause the scares run so deep,
its been hard but I have to believe
have a little patience
have a little patience
Cause I, I just need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
Have a little patience
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
Just have a little patience,
Still hurting from a love I lost,
I’m feeling your frustration,
but in any minute all the pain will stop,
just hold me close inside your arms tonight,
don’t be to hard on my emotions.
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
I really wanna start over again
I know you wanna be my salvation
The one that I can always depend
I’ll try to be strong, believe me I’m trying to move on
Its complicated but understand me,
Cause I, need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience yeah
Have a little patience yeah.
Cause the scares run so deep,
its been hard but I have to believe
have a little patience
have a little patience
Cause I, I just need time,
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
Have a little patience
My heart is numb has no feeling
So while I’m still healing
Just try, and have a little patience
no, i "prendi questo" no, ti prego... l'evento è il lucca comics al quale io andrò!!! SIIIIIIIIIII!!! dopo tre anni di rinvii finalmente... :°°°°°
RispondiEliminaRoccia
anch'iooooooo vojoooooooo lucca comiiiiiiiiiiiiics!!!!! :°°° ( d'oh!
RispondiEliminarocci mi raccomando fai le foto le ci sono gli otaku!!!!!
ok, le farò... dimmi xò che sono gli otaku che sono stupido...
RispondiEliminaRocci